In additional to Wednesday’s lunch market on Park & Haven behind City Hall, the Public Market has recently announced it is getting in on the Food Truck action. The inaugural weekly event will take place this Saturday August 23rd and will be held in the market’s main/eastern entrance parking lot off Shellmound St. from 11AM-3PM.
The interior of the market continues to purge its “food court” tenants and revamp its image as it prepares for a massive overhaul and upgrade to its food offerings including the forthcoming Peruvian stall “Chicharon”. In addition, Off the Grid will be partnering with anchor tenant Guitar Center to “bring local music and educational programming to the event” according to Berkeleyside.com.
OtG:EPM will offer eight rotating trucks including favorites such as:
- Little Green Cyclo (Vietnamese)
- Curry Up Now (Indian)
- Lobsta Truck (Lobster Rolls)
- We Sushi (Japanese)
- Mayo and Mustard (Deli Sandwiches)
- Little Red Riding Truck (German)
- Sajj (Falafel & Shawarma)
- Cluck it Up (Chicken wings)
- El Porteno (Empanadas)
- Seoulful Korean Fried Chicken
- Garden Creamery (Frozen Treats)
- The Creme Brulle Cart
- The Rib Whip (Midwest Style BBQ)
- Cheese Gone Wild (Melts & Other Things)
- Meathead (Burgers)
The weekly lineup can be viewed online at OfftheGridSF.com →
Is Local News essential to you?
If so, consider a one-time or recurring contribution to help support our local journalists.