- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Sherwin Williams Special Study Session Emeryville City Council
September 6, 2016 @ 5:45 pm - 7:15 pmFree
The AGENDA for this special meeting is as follows:
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE 2. ROLL CALL
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS
4. EX PARTE COMMUNICATIONS
5. STUDY SESSION 5.1. ID-2016-525
Study Session On Proposed Sherwin Williams Mixed Use Project (Charles S. Bryant / Miroo Desai)
Attachment 1 – Option A Site Plan
Attachment 2 – Option B Site Plan
Attachment 3 – Arborist Report
Attachment 4 – Citizen Comment Letters
Attachment 5 – Revised Sherwin Williams PUD Plans (large file)
7. HANDOUTS FROM THE MEETING