- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Plogging Run & Party
September 21, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
What do you get when a bunch of Swedes, foodies, adventurers and sports lovers team up? A city-wide plog! A Swedish tradition, plogging is running and picking up litter.
Join Emeryville companies Clif Bar, Decathlon, and IKEA Emeryville to “Clean-Up to Green-Up” in partnership with Emeryville Council-member John Bauters and Save the Bay! Whether you’re plogging or “plalking,” it’ll be fun for the whole family (multiple routes available). Enjoy food, prizes and more.
8:30am Start: IKEA Emeryville , 4400 Shellmound St, Emeryville, CA, 94608
10am-12pm After Party: Decathlon, 3938 Horton Street, Emeryville, CA, 94608
** ARRIVE EARLY ** We will be handing out Plogging t-shirts for the first 100 participants!