- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Onni (54-Story Tower) Scoping Session
April 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The City of Emeryville will be the Lead Agency and will prepare an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the Onni Christie Mixed Use Project (project). The City is requesting comments from responsible agencies regarding the scope and content of the environmental document. The public is also invited to submit comments regarding the scope of the EIR and issues that should be addressed as the document is prepared.
The public and public agencies are invited to attend the scoping session to
provide comments regarding the scope and content of the EIR.