- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Innovating for Gun Safety and Juvenile Justice
November 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
The “Face the Future” Speaker Series brings Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O’Malley to speak about “Innovating for Gun Safety and Juvenile Justice” from 2 to 4 pm on Sunday, November 17th at the Berkeley Central Library.
“Face the Future” is brought to you by the League of Women Voters of Berkeley, Albany and Emeryville. You are invited to attend this free, educational event! Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/y3oh4fj3