- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
History Cruises with East Bay Yesterday’s Liam O’Donoghue
April 19 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Take a journey through centuries of waterfront history with East Bay Yesterday host Liam O’Donoghue. This unique boat tour will cruise from the Emeryville Marina out to Yerba Buena Island before heading back towards the Oakland estuary for visits to the Port, Jack London Square and Alameda. Expect to hear stories about whale-hunters, literary legends, booming shipyards, sea creatures, notorious myths, Wild West showdowns, mysterious shipwrecks and more.
We will cruise along the waterfront on the Pacific Pearl, a 50 ft Delta with indoor and outdoor seating, departing out of Emeryville Marina.
About the tour guide: Liam O’Donoghue is the founder of the East Bay Yesterday podcast and co-creator of the Long Lost Oakland map. East Bay Yesterday was named “The Best Podcast about the East Bay” in 2017 by the East Bay Express. This independently-produced series explores stories of culture, politics and nature from Oakland, Berkeley and other towns throughout Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
Purchase tickets at FishEmeryville.com or by calling the shop at (510) 652-3403