- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Free Toddler Time at Bay Street
July 31 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until August 28, 2019
Parents and little ones are invited to free fun at Toddler Time, every Wednesday starting on May 1 through August 28, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This popular series returns with interactive storytelling, dancing, sing-alongs, arts, crafts and more, for both parents and children (ages one to five years old) to enjoy together. Toddler Time will be hosted each week, May through August by Oakland-based Dance-A-Vision Entertainment, in Bay Street’s Center Plaza. For additional information, visit www.baystreetemeryville.com or follow @BayStEmeryville on Twitter, @BayStreetEmeryville on Instagram and www.facebook.com/BayStreetEmeryville.