- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Free ESSENTRICS Fitness Classes at Bay Street
March 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Saturday, repeating until March 2, 2019
All fitness levels are invited to enjoy a series of free ESSENTRICS fitness classes with Julie Loder at Bay Street, every Saturday in February and March, from 10-11 a.m., next to Athleta. ESSENTRICS provides a low-impact, full-body workout that will strengthen and lengthen muscles, improve mobility in joints and build core strength. The class will leave you feeling strong, limber and rejuvenated. For information visit www.baystreetemeryville.com.