- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Emeryville Historical Society presents: Gambling in Emeryville, 1871-2019
April 7 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This controversial exhibit celebrates 148 years of gambling in Emeryville, featuring rare photos of the old horse racetrack, dog racetrack, saloon gambling, card room gambling, and Chinese gambling, legal and illegal.
April 7—July 7, 2019
OAKLAND HISTORY ROOM (2nd floor)
Oakland Main Library
125 14th Street
Oakland, CA 94612
This exhibit is free and open to the public.