- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Emeryville City Council Meeting – March 19, 2019
March 19 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
SPECIAL MEETING (5:45 PM)
The Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee, Parks and Recreation Committee’s and Housing Committee’s Annual Report On Committee Goals, Principles And Accomplishments For Calendar Year 2018; And Proposed Committee Priorities For Calendar Year 2019
SPECIAL MEETING (6:15 PM)
6. ACTION ITEMS
Study Session on Parks and Open Spaces.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING (7:15 PM)
12. PUBLIC HEARING
- Resolution Of The City Council Of The City Of Emeryville Granting A Waiver From The Noise Ordinance To King Crane Service For Saturday Work On March 23, 2019, With A Backup Date Of March 30, 2019, Between The Hours Of 9:00 A.M. And 9:00 P.M. For Two Cranes To Remove And Replace 18 Rooftop Air Handling Units At 1400 65th Street.
12. ACTION ITEMS
- 12.1.Resolution Of The City Council Of The City Of Emeryville Setting A Public Hearing Date Of April 16, 2019 To Consider The Appeal Of Wareham Development Of The Planning Commission’s January 24, 2019 Approval Of A New Final Development Plan (FDP) For “Parcel B” Of The Marketplace Redevelopment Project Planned Unit Development (PUD04-12) To Replace And Rescind Final Development Plan FDP15-001 That Was Approved By The Planning Commission On June 23, 2016
- 12.2. ID-2019-078 Introduction and First Reading Of An Ordinance Of The City Council Of The City Of Emeryville Adding Chapter 13, “Dockless Shared Mobility Systems,” to Title 4 Of The Emeryville Municipal Code To Establish Regulations And New Permits To Operate Dockless Shared Mobility Systems In The Public Right Of Way.
- 12.3. ID-2019-087 Resolution Of The City Council Of The City Of Emeryville Authorizing The Extension Of The Term Of The Collection Service Agreement Between The City Of Emeryville and Waste Management of Alameda County, Inc. For An Additional Five (5) Years From January 1, 2021 To December 31, 2025.