- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Emeryville City Council Meeting – April, 2 2019
April 2 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
12. PUBLIC HEARING
- Resolution Of The City Council Of The City Of Emeryville Authorizing The Chief Of Police To Issue An Annual Cabaret License To Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe For Calendar Year 2019.
12. ACTION ITEMS
- Resolution Of The City Council Of The City Of Emeryville Appointing _____ And _____ As Residents To Serve On The Commission On Aging For Terms Commencing Immediately And Ending June 30, 2021; And Amending The FY2018-19 Local Roster Of Boards, Commissions And Committees Accordingly.
- Presentation of Fiscal Years 2019-20 and 2020-21 General Fund Baseline Budget and Five-Year Preliminary Forecast. (Susan Hsieh) Resolution Of The City Council Of The City Of Emeryville Amending The Budget For Fiscal Year 2018-19.
- City Council 2019-2020 Goals and Priority Projects.
- Update on Assembly Bill 147 Use Taxes.