- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Emeryville City Council Meeting – March 05, 2019
March 5 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
SPECIAL MEETING (6:15 PM)
6. ACTION ITEMS
6.1. ID-2019-055 Presentation and Discussion on Legislative Priorities. (Christine Daniel)
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING (7:15 PM)
12. ACTION ITEMS
- 12.1. ID-2019-061 Introduction And First Reading Of An Ordinance Of The City Council Of The City Of Emeryville Amending Chapter 24 Of Title 5 Of The Emeryville Municipal Code, “Parks”; CEQA Determination Exempt Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(b)(3). (Pedro Jimenez)
- 12.2. ID-2019-054 Introduction And First Reading Of An Ordinance To Repeal Section 5-28.10(d) Of The Emeryville Municipal Code, “Cannabis”; CEQA Determination Exempt Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(b)(3). (Michael Guina / Andrea Visveshwara)
- 12.3. ID-2019-059 Development Bonus System Discussion. (Charles S. Bryant) Staff Report Development Bonus System Attachments: City of Emeryville Page 3 of 5 Printed on 2/22/2019 City Council AGENDA March 5, 2019 12.4. ID-2019-060 Discussion Of Eliminating Minimum Parking Requirement. (Charles S. Bryant)