- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Emeryville Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) Walking Tour
May 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
We are striving to create an environment that promotes safe, comfortable, and useful walking and biking in Emeryville. We invite you to join us on this tour and tell us about your experience and ideas you may have for making improvements. The information we collect will be used in upcoming BPAC meetings to develop action plans and make recommendations to Emeryville City Council.
- Shorebird Park – north end (Frontage Road, near Chevy’s)
- Shorebird Park – south end (Frontage Road, near Chevy’s)
- Frontage Road / Powell Street (at Shell station)
- Powell Street across the street from entrance to ‘The Towers’
- Powell Street / southbound I-80 on-ramp
- Powell Street / I-80 off-ramp
- Powell Street / Christie Avenue at Union 76 station
- Powell Street / Frontage Road (at ‘porkchop’)
- Northwest corner of Wells Fargo Bank parking lot (Wells Fargo at Powell / Christie)
- Parking lot behind building that is behind FedEx on Christie Avenue
- Pacific Park Plaza surface parking lot (private property, participants will be escorted by John Scheuerman)
- Christie Avenue directly west of Public Market west entrance
- Christie Avenue across the street from FedEX
- South end of Public Market on Shellmound Street
- Surface parking lot on Shellmound Street across from Public Market (near pedestrian bridge)