- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
ECAP Celebration of the Spirit of Giving
December 6, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Honoring our fundraisers and volunteers with Awards, sharing our Past and Future of Giving, pictures of Nellie and Bobby, & plans of ECAP’s future home. With MC John Bauters, Emeryville City Council member. Help support Emeryville Citizens Assistance Program by donating or sharing with your friends.
Register in advance through zoom to attend. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Greetings to all as this Holiday season approaches. You can make a difference!