- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) basic training in Emeryville
March 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Alameda County Fire Department is offering an opportunity to participate in a Community Emergency Response Team training academy! Participants will complete 18 hours of Community Emergency Response Team training which will include both classroom instruction and hands-on training. Class registration is free and open to community members who are 18 years old or older. Teenagers between 14 to 17 years old may participate in the training if accompanied by a parent/guardian. This training will be held at the Emeryville Center of Community Life and will run from March 26th through April 11th – Tuesday and Thursday evening from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. To register please visit www.acfdcert.eventbrite.com.