- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Bike to Work Day 2019 – Emeryville
May 9 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 amFree
The City of Emeryville will again host 4 Energizer Stations providing free snacks, juice, and free goodies for bicyclists .
Bike by one these Energizer Stations and join the fun!
- 40thSPA- 40th St. at San Pablo Ave. (northwest corner)
- Adeline St. at 46th St. (both sides of Adeline)
- Greenway at 65th St. (south side of 65th)
- Christie Ave. at Shellmound St. (northwest corner)
Bike to Work Day is funded in the City of Emeryville by Alameda County Measure B/BB and organized in the East Bay by Bike East Bay.
More info and sign up to volunteer and get a free t-shirt contact Marcy Greenhut mgreenhut@Emeryville.org, 510-596-3795