- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Alameda County Emergency Preparedness Day
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Over the years, earthquakes and fires have damaged thousands of structures and endangered countless lives in the East Bay. While there have been ongoing efforts to inform and educate residents, the recent wildfires in our neighboring communities remind us that we as a community need to ensure that every citizen, without exception, is informed, educated, and prepared for what is inevitable – the next local disaster.
Please join Alameda County Supervisor Keith Carson and the Alameda County Fire Department at Chabot Elementary School in Oakland for a day of valuable tips and resources to keep you, your loved ones, and neighbors safe when disaster strikes.
THE FIRST 300 FAMILIES WILL RECEIVE A FREE EMERGENCY KIT.