- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
Addressing Housing Inequality During Covid-19
June 17 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The League of Women Voters of Berkeley, Albany, Emeryville (LWVBAE) will feature “Addressing Housing Inequality During Covid-19” at its Annual Meeting this Thursday, June 17th, 5:30-8 PM. The public is invited to the first part of the evening featuring the panel on housing, before the meeting for members begins at 7:15 PM.
Panelists will include:
Erin Baldassari, journalist, KQED – staff writer covering housing
Carol Galante, UC Berkeley Donald Terner Faculty Director and Professor in Affordable Housing and Urban Policy; Professor of City & Regional Planning (cross appt. in Haas School of Business), and former Assistant Secretary for US HUD
Xavier Johnson, staff Attorney, Centro Legal de Raza and Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board Commissioner.
The Zoom link will be distributed to those who sign up the day before, and the afternoon of the event! Sign up here: https://tinyurl.com/e9py6m3k