- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
3600 San Pablo Avenue Affordable Housing Community Meeting
June 23 @ 6:00 pm
Dear Community Member and Neighbors, Resources for Community Development (RCD) would like to invite you to attend our community meeting on Tuesday, June 23 at 6 p.m. for the proposed new affordable housing development at 3600 San Pablo Avenue. RCD is a non-profit affordable housing developer. We’re proposing a new apartment building to provide go affordable units for low-income and formerly homeless individuals and families. Emeryville Citizens Assistance Program (ECAP) will have a new and improved permanent home in the ground floor commercial space.
In order to comply with covid-19 health and safety guidelines under the shelter in place order, we will host the meeting on an on line platform. You can join the virtual meeting at:
Video Link: http://lpas.zoom.us/j/82394002412
Call in phone number: 1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 823 9400 2412