- Events should pertain to Emeryville or adjacent neighborhoods
- Events should be open to the public
- No reoccurring events like Happy-Hours, open houses, retail sales, etc.
- Please do not create events that are longer than three days (You may list the “Opening” and “Closing” Dates as separate events)
- We will not publish event submissions that do not include an image
Once your event is submitted, it will be published within 24 hours if it conforms to our guidelines. We do accept advertising for promoting your business, events and sales. We reserve the right to use our discretion of which events we publish and add to this list.
- This event has passed.
11th Annual Eat Real Festival
September 21, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until September 22, 2019
Eat Real combines a state fair, a street-food festival, and a block party to create a celebration of good food. At the Eat Real Festival, participants learn where food comes from, who grows it, and how to make it. Eat Real Festival attendance is 100% free of charge, all food is affordable, and incorporates delicious, regionally-sourced, and sustainably-produced ingredients. Eat Real’s mission is to help revitalize regional food systems, build public awareness of and respect for the craft of making good food and to encourage the growth of American food entrepreneurs. Eat Real supports the Baykeeper, a non-profit organization focused on keeping our bay clean.